We took the T314 and added two pair of attachment sliders so this pouch can be attached to a Kinesis Journeyman pack or to a waist belt. It is designed to hang either with the bottom flush with the back or it can hang lower for better balance with taller tripods.
- This product has two pair of attachment metal sliders, so the pouch can be adjusted in one of two modes: If you want the bottom of the pouch flush with bottom of the long lens case or backpack, attach using ONLY the two lower pair of metal sliders OR if you want with the bottom of the pouch hanging below the bottom of the long lens case (i.e. a very tall tripod), attach using ONLY the two upper pair of metal sliders.
- The center of gravity is much improved when the ball head is mounted in the down position. A covered drain hole is provided for use in inclement weather.
- The large opening of the T317 allows the shoulder of the tripod to drop inside the pouch.
- The center of gravity is much improved when the ball head is mounted in the down position.
- A covered drain hole is provided for use in inclement weather.
- A Y204 or Y205 is required to hold the top part of the tripod on a pack (not included).
Single-wide allotment on belt or backpack
5" dia x 8.6" tall
Volume = 190 cu in
12.8cm dia x 22h
Volume = 3.1 lit.