Check items to add to the cart or select all
- The bag is large enough to also hold one or two light stands in addition to a tripod.
- On the inside of this bag is special umbrella pocket which you can stash your umbrella,protecting it from the tripod or light stands.
- The rugged #10 zipper (non water repellent) goes the entire length of this bag.
- Attach a shoulder harness to convert this bag to a backpack
- D-Rings are provided for a shoulder strap
- You can convert this bag to a backpack by adding either the H245, H250 or H344 harness (the rear half [H160] of the H344 must be removed first). Please note that this bag is very tall, and consequently may not be suitable as a backpack for shorter photogs. The distance between the harness and belt attachment points is several centimeters taller, compared to the other tripod bags we offer.
Fits the Following...
- Bogen/Manfrotto 3046
- Gitzo 504
- Slik Professional 4 (my personal heavyweight favorite)
- Gitzo 410 or Bogen/Manfrotto 3046 with a Wimberley gimbal head attached
Sizing Note: Because of the numerous makes and models of tripods and heads, we don't have a compatibility chart showing every option. Please don’t e-mail asking which bag is the best size for your tripod — instead, simply measure YOUR tripod with the head attached and compare against the our inside dimensions specs. Thank you.
Double-wide allotment on belt.
Dia: approx. 7.5" dia (at small) & 9.8" (large end)
Vol: 2,000 cu in
Weight: 21 oz.
Dia: approx. 19cm (small end) & 25cm (large end)
Vol: 33 lit
Weight: 560 g