Check items to add to the cart or select all
- The rugged #10 zipper (non water repellent) goes the entire length of this bag.
- Add the T220 pad for protection to the bottom of the bag.
- You can convert this bag to a backpack by adding either the H245, H250 or H344 harness (the rear half [H160] of the H344 must be removed first).
- The bag has several D-Rings for attaching a shoulder strap.
Fits the Following...
- Bogen/Manfrotto 3021/3022
- Gitzo 1325 with a pan/tilt head or full-size Wimberley gimbal head attached.
Sizing Note: Because of the numerous makes and models of tripods and heads, we don't have a compatibility chart showing every option. Please don’t e-mail asking which bag is the best size for your tripod — instead, simply measure YOUR tripod with the head attached and compare against the our inside dimensions specs. Thank you.
Single-wide allotment on belt.
Dia: approx. 6" (small end) & 8.25" (large end)
Vol: 1130 cu in
Weight: 17 oz.
Dia: approx. 15cm (small end) & 21cm (large end)
Vol: 18.5 lit
Weight: 490 g