Check items to add to the cart or select all
- Will only only a tripod with ballhead, but is too small for a tripods with traditional pan/tilt heads.
- Because this bag is designed for a ballhead, the shape is the same size from top to bottom and it will NOT accommodate larger conventional pan/tilt head.
- The zipper opens down about 1/3 of the length of the bag.
- Accepts T220 foam pad
- Has D-Rings for shoulder strap
- Attach a shoulder harness to convert it to backpack (T220 recommended so the tripod doesn’t dig into your back)
- This bag is too small for a ball head with a Wimberly Sidekick attached.
- 2005 improvements (not shown in photo): #8 water repellent zipper instead of a fabric flap over the zipper.
Fits the Following...
• Gitzo Carbon Fiber 1228, 1325 w/ Arca-Swiss B1 or Kirk BH-3 ball heads
• Gitzo 1548 or 2227 Explorer w/ Kirk BH-1 ball head
Sizing Note:Because of the numerous makes and models of tripods and heads, we don't have a compatibility chart showing every option. Please don’t e-mail asking which bag is the best size for your tripod — instead, simply measure YOUR tripod with the head attached and compare against the our inside dimensions specs. Thank you.
Single-wide allotment on belt.
Dia: approx. 6"
Vol: 670 cu in
Weight: 11 oz.
Dia: approx. 15cm
Vol: 11.0 lit
Weight: 317 g