You have no items in your shopping cart.
We have devised this simple, lightweight adapter kit that allows our C-Series holster cases, most other Kinesis pouches, and some other brands of zoom cases (i.e. Tamrac, Lowepro etc.) to attach to the shoulder straps of your backpack.
- In addition to the Y303, we recommend the H152 strap for added stability while rock climbing, scrambling or hiking in rough terrain.
- Clip it to the bottom D-ring(s) of the your C-Series case and wrap the strap around your torso to keep the bottom of the case from swinging outward.
Fits the Following...
- Will attach to most models/brands of packs such as: Kelty, Osprey, Lowe Alpine, Mountainsmith, Gregory, REI, EMS, Dana, etc.
- Will not attach to most lightweight day pack or book packs.
- Mates with male buckles found on the following Kinesis products:
- H675, H432, H435, H436 & H717 X Harness
- Newer H245/H250 harnesses (>2003)
- Also consider adding a pair of H433 buckles to the Y303 if you are using Op/Tech straps
Each 20mm (3/4") strap adjusts from 6.25" (16cm) to 22" (56cm).