Check items to add to the cart or select all
- Protects backpacks from rain and mud
- Designed to cover a backpack (or long lens case with harness) while being worn--covers envelopes the back of your pack, leaving the harness side open
- Constructed from ripstop nylon with elasticized opening
- Zero seam construction stops entry of water through seams
- Built-in, attached, stuff sack
Note: Our distributor has switched styles so the covers may be Outdoor Designs brand in black or PodSacs brand Rucksac Raincovers in black or dark green.
Assorted earth-tone colors, no choice (teal, rust or black).
Weight of medium (verified): 86 g (3 oz.) including built-in stuff sack.
The small size fits packs up to 45 liter (2750 cu in) such as Kinesis Journeyman pack (with minimal outside piggy-backed pouches). Also fits Kinesis E970, L311, L321 or L511 long lens cases with one or two piggy-backed pouches. Fits packs up to approx. 57h x 36w x 23d cm (22h x 14w x 9d" ) O.D.
The medium size fits 45-65 liter (2750-3970 cu in) packs like the Journeyman pack with several outside piggy-backed pouches. Also fits Kinesis L521 long lens case (with one add-on pouch like the A257 or E280). Fit packs up to approx. 60h x 38w x25d cm (24h x 15w x 10d ", which is about the max. U.S. airline carry-on) O.D.
The large fits 65-85 liter (3970-5200 cu in) packs and Kinesis Heavy-duty pack frames up to approx. this size: 72h x 38w x 25d cm (28h x 15w x 10d") O.D. Also fits Kinesis L521 or L526 case (with two or more add-on pouches) or L622 long lens case with perhaps one pouch attached.
Designed in the UK and made in China.
Manufacturer’s Web Site