You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Originally designed for the hardcore telemark skier, but is also suited for the nature or sports/sideline photographer
- Armadillo-inspired TeleKneesis Kneepad provides protection from rocks, edges and buried hazards in a design so comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing it
- Durable high-impact plastic shells are molded to cover the patella, shin and lower thigh
- Held securely in place by two cam-buckle straps and articulate to move with you
- Molded three-dimensional foam pads the interior to ensure a snug fit. Brushed polyester liner is soft against the skin
- The low-profile shape works well under loose clothing
This product is designed for backcountry tele skiers to protect the knees from occasional impact and consequently have minimal thickness and do not provide the heavy, bulky padding found on many construction worker or skateboarder models.
One size fits all.
Weight: 240 g (8.5 oz) per pair