You have no items in your shopping cart.
Problem with our Website for International Orders
International customers have not been able to use our shopping cart (the United States Post Office changed the settings on their interactive site causing our shopping cart software unable to recognize their online calculator). Customers can enter their international “Bill to” information OK, but our system will not allow international addresses in the “Ship to” field. We hope to have this problem solved by the end of 2012, after making a major update on our shopping cart software.
Until the problem is fixed, please follow these steps:
1. Do your shopping as usual using the “Add to Cart” functions
2. Enter your credit card billing address, which we will also use as your shipping address
3. Choose "Ship to different address" and enter your shipping address as normal EXCEPT replace the following:
- Change the country to the United States
- Enter any state code like Alabama, Alaska etc.
- Enter any 5-digit zip code like 12345
4. Enter your credit card number or select PayPal
5. If you want us to calculate the exact costs for shipping, please put a note in the comments section such as "Please provide exact shipping price options." We will get back to you on shipping choices. Credit cards are processed on the back end and your card will not be charged until we receive approal of a shipping method.
Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you, but we are waiting for a software fix for this problem.
Also, please note that for new customers with orders more than $150, additional I.D. is required. See the heading "New, First-time Internationall Customers Only" on this page for further information.