Check items to add to the cart or select all
- Holds up to 10 rectangular filters up to 100x150mm (4x6") in size such as the Singh-Ray, Lee or Cokin P series.
- Also suitable for a mixture of rectangular and round glass filters
- Features thin 2mm soft polyester fabric dividers with an extra layer of 6mm closed-cell foam padding in the front and back of the pouch
- Removable hand grab strap which can fit unto camera bag strap or around tripod (can be extended longer with the addition of the Y208 strap).
- Utilizes the new Kinesis Attachment Tab System (KATS) for attaching to a belt or for piggy-backing to larger cases. Will also attach to a non-Kinesis generic belt up to 50mm (2").
- If you wish to have a smaller capacity pouch, consider purchasing the A200 (see “Related Products” sidebar), which will hold 4–6 filters enclosed inside their protective cases.
- To identify your filters, consider the purchase of the optional F012 I.D. Tabs
- Developed with the cooperation of Singh-Ray Filters.
- View this report on the Singh-Ray blog site, written by Don Smith (check out his cool workshops).
NOTE: Some photogs like to keep their rectangular resin filters in their vinyl cases. They will fit inside this pouch, but only if the vinyl case is 100x150mm or smaller. Also consider the smaller Kinesis F103 smaller pouch instead (link to the upper right).
P series (84 x 120mm): This product was designed specifically for the Singh-Ray Galen Rowell or Cokin “P” size filters with or without the individual protective pouch.
4x6" (100 x 150mm): The F169 will hold these filters without the individual protective pouch.
X-Pro (130 x 155mm): The width (w/o the individual filter case) will fit this case OK, but the top (long edge) does poke up about 10mm (3/8") above the top edge of the dividers. Despite this, the pouch closes OK as the lid is soft enough to compensate for the extra height.
During the autumn of 2010, per the request of several customers, we took the F166 and increased the filter capacity. (And consequently discontinued the F166.) At one point this product was named the F232, but eventually we settled on F169, after slimming down the outside shell & inner dividers.
KATS Space Occupied: 1.5 modules (the horizontal space required by the Kinesis Attachment Tab System [KATS] on a Kinesis belt or case).
5h x7.5w x 3d" I.D.
Volume (pouch w/o dividers) = 98 cu in
Weight = 10.0 oz
12.5h x 19w x 7.5d cm I.D.
Volume (pouch w/o dividers) = 1.6 lit Weight = 283 g