You have no items in your shopping cart.
Storage wallet for CompactFlash™ (CF) cards without the protective plastic cases (the pockets are too small for use with the cases). SD cards will fit may slip out because of the thinner profile.
- It features a simple single fold-over design and Velcro closure.
- All cards insert from the top and are locked in place by an extra top layer of nylon binding tape for security.
- Now sold in a rather bright and garish color scheme to prevent loss of this valuable, but small item!
- The wallet is lightly padded with soft polyester pile fabric.
- The exterior is constructed with tough and weather resistant DuPont 500-denier Cordura® fabric.
- Individual pockets are made with heavy 12-gauge frosted see-thru vinyl (most camera bags use 8-gauge). This vinyl has a cold-crack point of -20 degrees F.
- Each wallet has a hidden pocket for business cards.
- These wallets do not have a belt loop on the back — they are designed to fit inside optional Kinesis belt pouches. The D004 will fit inside the F040 pouch or in the outside pocket of an A126 or A200. These optional belt pouches also provide more protection from the elements than the raw wallet. The F021 or F022 Film/Battery Organizer is also an option for storage of CF cards (use of OEM plastic protective cases is recommended).
14.5x8x.5cm (each pocket is 63w x 50h mm)
Weight = 1.1 oz (31 g)