This series is called the “C-Series,” because they are for one Camera and lens together. Holster case (& zoom case) is the common name for the line of bags. “Large-Sized” Digital SLR Body:
• Canon Rebel (all), 50D, 7D or 5D WITH the optional vertical grip attached
• Canon 1D-series body (all)
• Nikon D40, D60, D3000, D5000, D90, D700 etc. WITH the optional vertical grip attached
• Nikon D2 or D3-series (all)
There is also enough space for a Arca-Swiss style quick-release plate attached. “Short-Length” Lens: (partial listing only, includes lens hood attached and reversed in the stowed position—there is room on some wide angles for the lens to be in the shooting position)
• 10-22/3.5-4.5, 12-24/3.5-4.5, 16-35/2.8, 17-85/3.5-5.6, 18-55/3.5-5.6, 18-135/3.5-5.6, 18-200/3.5-5.6, 24-70/2.8 (except Nikon, which is too tall), 24-105/4, 28-135/3.5-5.6
• Most every prime (fixed) lens with a focal length up 300mm and a front filter size up to 82mm in diameter, like 28/2.8, 50/1.4, 85/1.8, 200/2.8, 300/4 etc.
“Medium-Length” Lens: (includes lens hood attached and reversed in the stowed position)
• 70-200/2.8, 80-200/2.8, 80-400/4.5-5.6 & 100-400/4.5-5.6
A holster case for a full-size body with a lens like a 70-200/2.8, 80-400 or 100-400 attached and with the hood in the shooting position. This is a slightly taller version of the C640 (now discontinued), providing a better fit for the Nikon 70-200/2.8.