Check items to add to the cart or select all
Lightly padded pouch for teleconverters, filters, radio slaves (transmitter & receiver both w/ divider between), cell phone, mirrorless cameras, point-n-shoot cameras or a small DSLR body. Also holds some DSLR prime lenses or lenses for most rangefinder cameras (Leica or Contax).
- Originally designed to keep exposed and unexposed film separate, but has many other non-film uses.
- Includes one V020 padded, removable divider which adjusts with Velcro®
- Pleated front pocket keeps accessories handy and prevents crushing.
- The bottom and ends have 6mm closed-cell foam padding — the front and back have a lighter 2mm minimalist padding
- Sewn-in hand-grab loop, a pair of D-rings and generic belt loops are featured on this pouch
- Will house a smaller DSLR body with ease (not a pro-sized Nikon D-3 or Canon 1d-series body). It is more compact than the A257 body pouch, but doesn’t provide the same bump protection however.
- Two teleconverters will fit inside the pouch, even though the specs indicate otherwise as the pouch will bulge to fit)
- Is also suitable for Metz 60 CT battery packs (laying sideways)
- Will hold 6-8 100x125mm (4x6") filters inside their protective pouches up to about 14x19cm (5.5"x7.5") in size.
Double-wide allotment on belt
5.5h x 7.25w x 2.25d I.D.
Volume = 122 cu in
Weight = 5 oz.
14h x 18.5w 6d cm I.D.
Volume = 2.0 lit
Weight = 142 g