- This special extension lid which replaces the flat lid provided with your case.
- Adds 17cm (6.75") to the height of any L320, L321, L520, L521, L525, L526—L621 or L622 case.
- Also fits on L311 or L511 cases with the L228 adapter strap.
- 10mm closed cell foam padding.
- It secures with a combination of Velcro and quick-release buckles.
- Stow lens with hood in the shooting position or keep the body attached to your lens for fast-breaking shots — remove the deep lid and replace it with the standard flat lid for airline travel and overhead bin storage.
- Note: Using this lid renders the sewn-in hand strap inoperable — use the included Y515 shoulder strap instead.
“My L128 Padded Deep Extension Lid arrived today and is now attached to my L521 Long Lens Case. It holds my Canon 600mm f4 L IS USM lens with the hood extended and a Canon 7D with 1.4 X tele-extender attached.” (August 2010)
Note About Older Style Cases
If you are purchasing this product to retrofit an older long lens case (pre-2006), you MUST be sure it matches the current buckle style, which is now the “A” or Stealth style. If your case uitilizes an older type of buckle, you can return the case to us for retrofitting (around $20 + shipping).
This product will not fit the discontinued larger-diameter L603, L630 or L631 cases.
Designed and Crafted in USA