Small Lens Pouches
Cylindrically shaped pouches for a single lens (w/o a body attached).
• Completely foam-lined with zippered lids and a weather-resistant overlapping design.
• D-rings for attaching a shoulder strap when used off the belt.
• Hand grab loop in the back (which can be tucked away behind the pouch when used on a belt--not shown on individual photos).
• Plus this Kinesis exclusive: Velcro® “QuickClose” lid.
• Long Lens Cases (for large lenses, 300/2.8, 500/4 & larger)
• Multi-lens Pouches (for 2 to 3 smaller lenses together)
This pouch is for small diameter DSLR lenses like 18-85, 24-85 etc., 16-35 (w/o hood) & most 70-300s and other small prime lenses. Learn More
For pro-sized wide-angle zoom lenses like 16-35/2.8, 17-40/4, 18-200/3.5-200, 24-70/2.8, 24-105/4 etc. Learn More
For Canon or Nikon 70-200/4, Nikon 80-400 VR & most 70-300 lenses with the hood attached and reversed. This pouch uses the “old style” TwinBuckle attachment method — the new style with KATS is due out sometime in 2015. Learn More
For 70-200/2.8, 80-400 VR, 100-400/3.5-5.6, 75-300/4.5 & 300/4 lenses (all with tripod mounting collar & quick-release plate attached).
Pouch for 70-200/2.8 lens with the hood in the shooting position. Also for 400/5.6 lenses. Learn More
For a Nikon 300/2.8 or 200-500/5.6 with the hood & leatherette cap in the storage position. Learn More
Our most common size case for 300/2.8 lenses without a body attached. Learn More
For Canon 200/1.8 or Nikon 200/2.0 with the hood in the storage position. For 300/2.8 when used on a belt. Learn More
Probably the worlds smallest 500mm case! Fits 500/4 or 200-400/4 lenses without a body attached. Also holds a 300/2.8 lens with the hood in the shooting position w/o a body attached, or a 300/2.8 with the hood reversed and a small body attached.
44.5cm (17.5") I.D. Height Learn More
For teleconverters or small prime lenses and some battery packs. Learn More