C-Series Camera & Lens Holster Cases
These are often called & Top Load Zoom Cases. This series is designed for one DSLR camera body with a lens attached, up to 70-200/2.8, 300/4 or 80-400/4.5-5.6 in size. For larger lenses like 300/2.8 and larger, see our L-Series (Long Lens Cases).
2010 & 2011 Improvements on Holster Cases
- An enlarged outside pocket to hold nearly any shoe-mount flash on the market. It also features a easier-to-open zipper shape.
- We moved the zipper positioning on the “under the lid” pocket to the opposite side of the flap so when your DLSR doesn’t snag the zipper flap when the attempting to remove it with the lid partially open
- The bottom is a little roomier to hold larger lens diameters
- The metal slider belt attachment system has been replaced with a new Kinesis Attachment Tab System (KATS) for attaching to a belt or for piggy-backing to larger cases. Will also attach to a non-Kinesis generic belt up to 50mm (2"). As we transition away from the metal slider attachment method, we are doing away with the rectangular loops found on some products which served as “piggy back” points (this is so smaller pouches could attach to the sides of larger cases). Instead, we have provided a strip of webbing which either a single- or double-wide pouch can attach. Each KATS-style holster are now provided with one pair of Siamese SlikClips for attaching old style TwinBuckle style (metal) pouches to ONE side of the case. If you need additional Siamese SlikClips, they are available at no cost, upon request.
- The main lid zipper was redesigned so it opens easier and stays open, once it unzipped all the way.
Related Pages or Products
• Introduction to features common to Kinesis Holster Cases
• Holster Sizing Info
• Compare Kinesis Holster Cases to Other Brands
• Cases for long lenses (300/2.8, 600/4 etc.)
• Wearing a holster case as a backpack
Options for non-DSLR Cameras
• Leica and Contax and other high-end 35mm rangefinder cameras: The M330 is ideal for one body and one or two additional lenses. It will work off or on the belt. The A126 ill fit smaller a single G2 or M-series Leica with a short lens. The slightly larger A200 pouch will hold a few lenses and is a nice addition to the belt system because of the movable divider and compact size. The E105 lens pouch will hold one (or two if stacked) lenses.
• Point and Shoots: The A126 is a compact option for 35mm and digital point and shoots. The A200 is slightly larger, providing space for more film or cel phone. The M330 is ideal for a digital & system & including a camera, charger and extra lenses. Front pocket for stowing your CF cards.